Cannonball again, although this time on the Raspberry Pi.
Compilation is relatively simple since it basically mimics the previously mentioned linux method with a few tweaks. Thanks to help from the author (Chris White) I was able to get this up and running
To compile this yourself under Raspbian (7.0):
- Install the required packages
$ sudo apt-get install build-essential git cmake libsdl1.2-dev libboost-dev
- Clone the latest source from the git repository
$ git clone https://github.com/djyt/cannonball.git
- Extract the cannonball-rpi-cmake.tar.gz and place the resulting files in the correct place.
$ tar xzvf cannonball-rpi-cmake.tar.gz
$ mv cmake/rpi.cmake <cloned_git_repository_path>/cmake
$ cd <cloned_git_repository_path>
$ nano cmake/CMakeLists.txt
- Edit line 11 to read: include(rpi.cmake)
- Run cmake on the cmake directory
$ cmake cmake
$ nano config.xml
- Window Mode Settings: <scale>1</scale>
- FPS: <fps>0</fps>
Note: You will need to obtain the required rom files and extract them into the roms directory, if you run ./cannonball without the rom in place it will give you a list of filenames you can then use in google to locate the required files.